2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 801.39
Closed fracture of base of skull with other and unspecified intracranial hemorrhage, with concussion, unspecified
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Cl skull base fx-concuss.
- ICD-9-CM 801.39 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 801.39 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 801.39.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 801.39: 2015.
can be converted using the following scenario:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S02.10XA Unspecified fracture of base of skull, initial encounter for closed fracture
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S06.360A Traumatic hemorrhage of cerebrum, unspecified, without loss of consciousness, initial encounter