2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 800.80
Open fracture of vault of skull with other and unspecified intracranial hemorrhage, unspecified state of consciousness
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Opn skull vlt fx/hem NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 800.80 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 800.80 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 800.80.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 800.80: 2015.
can be converted using the following scenario:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S02.0XXB Fracture of vault of skull, initial encounter for open fracture
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S06.360A Traumatic hemorrhage of cerebrum, unspecified, without loss of consciousness, initial encounter