2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 800.69
Open fracture of vault of skull with cerebral laceration and contusion, with concussion, unspecified
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Op skl vlt fx-concus NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 800.69 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 800.69 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 800.69.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 800.69: 2015.
can be converted using the following scenario:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S02.0XXB Fracture of vault of skull, initial encounter for open fracture
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM S06.330A Contusion and laceration of cerebrum, unspecified, without loss of consciousness, initial encounter