2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 798.0
Sudden infant death syndrome
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Pediatric Only Dx (0-17 years)
- Short description: Sudden infant death synd.
- ICD-9-CM 798.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 798.0 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 798.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 798.0: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM R99 Ill-defined and unknown cause of mortality
- Cot death
- Crib death
- Sudden death of nonspecific cause in infancy