2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 790.8
- Short description: Viremia NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 790.8 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 790.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Cmv viremia
- Cytomegalovirus (CMV) viremia
- Cytomegalovirus viremia
- The presence of viruses in the blood.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM B34.9 Viral infection, unspecified
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 790.8