2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 788.41
- ICD-9-CM 788.41 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 788.41 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Benign prostatic hypertrophy (enlarged prostate)
- BPH w urinary frequency
- Increased frequency of urination
- Urinary frequency due to benign prostatic hypertrophy
- A disorder characterized by urination at short intervals.
- Urination at short intervals; it may result from increased urine formation, decreased bladder capacity, or lower urinary tract irritation.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM R35.0 Frequency of micturition