2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 788.37
- ICD-9-CM 788.37 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 788.37 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Total urinary incontinence
- Urinary incontinence w continuous leakage
- Urinary incontinence with continuous leakage
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM N39.45 Continuous leakage
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 788.37
- Incontinence 788.30
- continuous leakage 788.37
- urine, continuous 788.37