2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 788.1
- ICD-9-CM 788.1 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 788.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Dysuria (painful urination)
- Difficulty or pain in urination.
- Painful urination. It is often associated with infections of the lower urinary tract.
- Painful urination
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM R30.0 Dysuria
- 2014 ICD-10-CM R30.9 Painful micturition, unspecified