2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 787.24
Dysphagia, pharyngoesophageal phase
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Dysphagia,pharyngoesoph.
- ICD-9-CM 787.24 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 787.24 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 787.24.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 787.24: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM R13.14 Dysphagia, pharyngoesophageal phase
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 787.24
- Dysphagia 787.20
- pharyngoesophageal phase 787.24
- esophageal-pharyngeal (newborn) 787.24