2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 787.02
- ICD-9-CM 787.02 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 787.02 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM R11.0 Nausea
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 787.02
- Nausea (see also Vomiting) 787.02
- gravidarum - see Hyperemesis, gravidarum