2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 785.3
Other abnormal heart sounds
- Short description: Abnorm heart sounds NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 785.3 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 785.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Cardiac dullness, increased or decreased
- Friction fremitus, cardiac
- Precordial friction
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM R01.2 Other cardiac sounds