2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 785.1
- ICD-9-CM 785.1 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 785.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- A disorder characterized by an unpleasant sensation of irregular and/or forceful beating of the heart.
- A rapid or irregular heartbeat that a person can feel.
- An unpleasant sensation of irregular and/or forceful beating of the heart.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM R00.2 Palpitations
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 785.1
- Abnormal, abnormality, abnormalities - see also Anomaly
- pulsations in neck 785.1
- Awareness of heart beat 785.1
- Palpitation (heart) 785.1