2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 784.8
Hemorrhage from throat
- ICD-9-CM 784.8 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 784.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- O/E - throat hemorrhage
- On examination - throat hemorrhage (finding)
- Throat hemorrhage
- A disorder characterized by bleeding from the pharynx.
- Bleeding originating from the pharynx.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM R04.1 Hemorrhage from throat