2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 782.62
- ICD-9-CM 782.62 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 782.62 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Hot flashes in male
- Hot flashes in nonmenopausal female
- Hot flashes, male
- Hot flashes, non-menopausal, female
- A disorder characterized by episodic reddening of the face.
- A sudden reddening of the face.
- A transient reddening of the face that may be due to fever, certain drugs, exertion, stress, or a disease process.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM R23.2 Flushing
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 782.62
- Blushing (abnormal) (excessive) 782.62
- Flushing 782.62
- Plethora 782.62