2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 782.62
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- ICD-9-CM 782.62 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 782.62 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 782.62.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 782.62: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM R23.2 Flushing
- Hot flashes in male
- Hot flashes in nonmenopausal female
- Hot flashes, male
- Hot flashes, non-menopausal, female
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 782.62
- Blushing (abnormal) (excessive) 782.62
- Flushing 782.62
- Plethora 782.62