2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 780.56
Dysfunctions associated with sleep stages or arousal from sleep
- Short description: Sleep stage dysfunctions.
- ICD-9-CM 780.56 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 780.56 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Abnormal rapid eye movement sleep
- Always sleepy
- Light sleep
- Not easily wakened from sleep walking
- Sleep disorder, dyssomnia
- Sleep dysfunction with arousal disturbance
- Sleep dysfunction with sleep stage disturbance
- Unrefreshed by sleep
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM G47.8 Other sleep disorders
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 780.56
- associated with sleep stages or arousal from sleep 780.56
- Dyssomnia NEC 780.56