2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 770.7
Chronic respiratory disease arising in the perinatal period
- Short description: Perinatal chr resp dis.
- ICD-9-CM 770.7 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 770.7 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Chronic lung disease of infants, possibly related to oxygen toxicity or barotrauma, characterized by bronchiolar metaplasia and interstitial fibrosis.
- Bronchopulmonary dysplasia
- Interstitial pulmonary fibrosis of prematurity
- Wilson-Mikity syndrome
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM P27.0 Wilson-Mikity syndrome
- 2014 ICD-10-CM P27.1 Bronchopulmonary dysplasia originating in the perinatal period
- 2014 ICD-10-CM P27.8 Other chronic respiratory diseases originating in the perinatal period