2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 764.01
"Light-for-dates" without mention of fetal malnutrition, less than 500 grams
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Newborn/Neonate Only Dx (0 years)
- Short description: Light-for-dates <500g.
- ICD-9-CM 764.01 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 764.01 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 764.01.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 764.01: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM P05.01 Newborn light for gestational age, less than 500 grams
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM P05.11 Newborn small for gestational age, less than 500 grams