2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 755.52
Congenital elevation of scapula
- Short description: Cong elevation-scapula.
- ICD-9-CM 755.52 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 755.52 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Elevation of scapula, congenital
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM Q68.8 Other specified congenital musculoskeletal deformities