2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 753.0
Renal agenesis and dysgenesis
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Renal agenesis.
- ICD-9-CM 753.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 753.0 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 753.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 753.0: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Q60.2 Renal agenesis, unspecified
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Q60.5 Renal hypoplasia, unspecified
- Bilateral renal hypoplasia
- Congenital hypoplasia of kidney
- Congenital renal hypoplasia
- Congenital renal hypoplasia, bilat
- Congenital renal hypoplasia, unilat
- Hypoplasia of kidney, congenital
- Oligohydramnios sequence
- Oligomeganephronic hypoplasia of kidney
- Potter syndrome
- Renal agenesis
- Renal agenesis, unilat
- Single kidney
- Solitary kidney
- Solitary kidney (having only one kidney)
- Unilateral renal agenesis
- Unilateral renal hypoplasia
- Atrophy of kidney:
- Congenital absence of kidney(s)
- Hypoplasia of kidney(s)