2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 752.7
Indeterminate sex and pseudohermaphroditism
- Short description: Indeterminate sex.
- ICD-9-CM 752.7 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 752.7 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Disorder of sexual differentiation
- Sexual differentiation disorder
- Ambiguous external genitalia with both testicular and ovarian tissue present in the same individual.
- Condition in which the gonads are of one sex but one or more contradictions exist in the morphologic criteria of sex; female pseudohermaphroditism is a form in which the affected individual is a genetic and gonadal female with partial masculinization; male pseudohermaphroditism is a form in which the affected individual is a genetic and gonadal male with incomplete masculinization.
- Pseudohermaphroditism (male) (female)
- Pure gonadal dysgenesis
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM Q56.3 Pseudohermaphroditism, unspecified
- 2014 ICD-10-CM Q56.4 Indeterminate sex, unspecified