2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 752.32
Hypoplasia of uterus
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Female Only Dx
- ICD-9-CM 752.32 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 752.32 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 752.32.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 752.32: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Q51.811 Hypoplasia of uterus
- Congenital uterine hypoplasia
- Hypoplasia, uterus
- Infantile uterus
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 752.32
- Hypoplasia, hypoplasis 759.89
- uterus 752.32