2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 751.9
Unspecified anomaly of digestive system
- Short description: Anom digestive syst NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 751.9 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 751.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Congenital anomaly of digestive tract
- Congenital digestive system anomaly
- Congenital structural abnormalities of the digestive system.
- anomaly NOS of digestive system NOS
- deformity NOS of digestive system NOS
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM Q45.9 Congenital malformation of digestive system, unspecified