2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 751.9
Unspecified anomaly of digestive system
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Anom digestive syst NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 751.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 751.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 751.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 751.9: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Q45.9 Congenital malformation of digestive system, unspecified
- Congenital anomaly of digestive tract
- Congenital digestive system anomaly
- anomaly NOS of digestive system NOS
- deformity NOS of digestive system NOS