2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 749.11
Cleft lip, unilateral, complete
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Unilat cleft lip-compl.
- ICD-9-CM 749.11 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 749.11 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 749.11.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 749.11: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Q36.9 Cleft lip, unilateral
- Cleft lip, complete
- Complete cleft lip
- Unilateral complete cleft lip
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 749.11
- Cleft (congenital) - see also Imperfect, closure