2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 744.84
- ICD-9-CM 744.84 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 744.84 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- A congenital defect in which the mouth is unusually small. (Dorland, 27th ed)
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM Q18.5 Microstomia
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 744.84
- Microstomia (congenital) 744.84