2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 744.3
Unspecified anomaly of ear
- Short description: Ear anomaly NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 744.3 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 744.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Anomaly, ear, congenital
- Congenital abnormality of external ear
- Congenital anomaly of ear
- Congenital ear anomaly
- Congenital external ear anomaly
- anomaly NOS of ear, NEC
- deformity NOS of ear, NEC
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM Q17.9 Congenital malformation of ear, unspecified