2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 743.61
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- ICD-9-CM 743.61 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 743.61 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 743.61.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 743.61: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Q10.0 Congenital ptosis
- Bilat congenital ptosis
- bilateral congenital ptosis
- Burn of mouth
- Left congenital ptosis
- Right congenital ptosis