2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 743.22
Buphthalmos associated with other ocular anomalies
- Short description: Buphthal w oth eye anom.
- ICD-9-CM 743.22 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 743.22 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Keratoglobus, congenital, associated with buphthalmos
- Megalocornea associated with buphthalmos
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM Q15.0 Congenital glaucoma