2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 739.0
Nonallopathic lesions, head region
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Somat dys head region.
- ICD-9-CM 739.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 739.0 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 739.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 739.0: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M99.00 Segmental and somatic dysfunction of head region
- Compression of sphenobasilar synchondrosis
- Cranial somatic dysfunction
- Membranous articular strain
- Non-allopathic lesion head region
- Nonallopathic lesion of head region
- Nonallopathic lesion of occipitocervical region
- Nonallopathic lesion of the head region
- Segmental and somatic dysfunction of head
- Segmental and somatic dysfunction of head region
- Segmental dysfunction of head region
- Somatic dysfunction of head region
- Somatic dysfunction of sphenobasilar synchondrosis
- Sphenobasilar extension
- Sphenobasilar synchondrosis lateral strain