2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 738.8
Acquired deformity of other specified site
- Short description: Acq deformity NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 738.8 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 738.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Acquired chondral defect
- Acquired defect of articular cartilage
- Acquired deformity of clavicle
- Acquired deformity of the abdomen
- Bowed clavicle
- Chondral defect, acquired
- Deformity of shaft of clavicle
- Finding of form of clavicle
- Finding of form of joint
- Hooked clavicle
- Joint deformity
- On examination - unfixed joint deformity
- Scaphoid abdomen
- Shortened trunk
- Widened mediastinum
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM M95.8 Other specified acquired deformities of musculoskeletal system