2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 738.19
Other specified acquired deformity of head
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Oth spcf deformity head.
- ICD-9-CM 738.19 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 738.19 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 738.19.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 738.19: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M95.2 Other acquired deformity of head
- Acquired bilat malar hypoplasia
- Acquired bilateral malar hypoplasia
- Acquired left malar hypoplasia
- Acquired positional plagiocephaly
- Acquired postural plagiocephaly
- Acquired right malar hypoplasia
- Continuity defect of mandible
- Deformity of bone of face
- Dysmorphic features
- Mandible continuity defect
- Myasthenic facies