2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 738.0
Acquired deformity of nose
- Short description: Acq nose deformity.
- ICD-9-CM 738.0 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 738.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Acquired nasal deformity
- Nasal deformity, acquired
- deflected of deviated nasal septum (470)
- Deformity of nose (acquired)
- Overdevelopment of nasal bones
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM M95.0 Acquired deformity of nose