2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 736.89
Other acquired deformity of other parts of limb
- Short description: Oth acq limb deformity.
- ICD-9-CM 736.89 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 736.89 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Deformity (acquired):
- arm or leg, not elsewhere classified
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM M21.80 Other specified acquired deformities of unspecified limb
- 2014 ICD-10-CM M21.969 Unspecified acquired deformity of unspecified lower leg