2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 736.01
Cubitus valgus (acquired)
- Short description: Cubitus valgus.
- ICD-9-CM 736.01 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 736.01 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Acquired cubitus valgus
- Acquired valgus deformity of elbow
- Acquired valgus deformity of left elbow
- Acquired valgus deformity of right elbow
- Cubitus valgus, acquired
- Valgus deformity of elbow
- Valgus deformity of L elbow
- Valgus deformity of left elbow
- Valgus deformity of R elbow
- Valgus deformity of right elbow
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM M21.029 Valgus deformity, not elsewhere classified, unspecified elbow