2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 730.87
Other infections involving bone in diseases classified elsewhere, ankle and foot
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Manifestation Code
- Short description: Bone infect NEC-ankle.
- ICD-9-CM 730.87 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 730.87 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 730.87.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 730.87: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M90.879 Osteopathy in diseases classified elsewhere, unspecified ankle and foot
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 730.87
- Tuberculosis, tubercular, tuberculous (calcification) (calcified) (caseous) (chromogenic acid-fast bacilli) (congenital) (degeneration) (disease) (fibrocaseous) (fistula) (gangrene) (interstitial) (isolated circumscribed lesions) (necrosis) (parenchymatous) (ulcerative) 011.9