2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 730.85
Other infections involving bone in diseases classified elsewhere, pelvic region and thigh
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Manifestation Code
- Short description: Bone infect NEC-pelvis.
- ICD-9-CM 730.85 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 730.85 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 730.85.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 730.85: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M90.859 Osteopathy in diseases classified elsewhere, unspecified thigh