2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 729.82
Cramp of limb
- Short description: Cramp in limb.
- ICD-9-CM 729.82 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 729.82 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- cramp in limb
- Cramp in lower leg associated with rest
- Left arm cramp
- Left leg cramp
- Limb cramp
- Muscle cramp, nocturnal
- Nocturnal muscle cramp
- Right arm cramp
- Right leg cramp
- Sleep related leg cramps
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM R25.2 Cramp and spasm
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 729.82
- Cramp(s) 729.82
- extremity (lower) (upper) NEC 729.82
- muscle (extremity) (general) 729.82
- cramps 729.82