2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 728.88
- ICD-9-CM 728.88 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 728.88 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- A potentially fatal disease that destroys skeletal muscle
- Necrosis or disintegration of skeletal muscle often followed by myoglobinuria.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM M62.82 Rhabdomyolysis
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 728.88
- Rhabdomyolysis (idiopathic) 728.88