2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 727.89
Other disorders of synovium, tendon, and bursa
- Short description: Synov/tend/bursa dis NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 727.89 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 727.89 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- xanthomatosis localized to tendons (272.7)
- Abscess of bursa or tendon
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM M65.00 Abscess of tendon sheath, unspecified site
- 2014 ICD-10-CM M67.80 Other specified disorders of synovium and tendon, unspecified site
- 2014 ICD-10-CM M67.88 Other specified disorders of synovium and tendon, other site
- 2014 ICD-10-CM M71.00 Abscess of bursa, unspecified site
- 2014 ICD-10-CM M71.80 Other specified bursopathies, unspecified site