2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 719.60
Other symptoms referable to joint, site unspecified
- Short description: Joint sympt NEC-unsp jt.
- ICD-9-CM 719.60 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 719.60 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Audible joint crepitus
- Bone crepitus
- Clicking joint
- Grinding sensation in joint
- Inflamed joint
- Joint catching
- Joint crepitus
- Joint hot
- Joint tenderness
- Noises in joint
- On examination - joint crepitation
- Palpable joint crepitus
- Passive range of joint movement reduced
- Tender joint
- Tenderness of joint
- Weakness of joint movement
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM R29.898 Other symptoms and signs involving the musculoskeletal system