2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 719.4
Pain in joint
- There are 10 ICD-9-CM codes below 719.4 that define this diagnosis in greater detail. Do not use this code on a reimbursement claim.
- A disorder characterized by a sensation of marked discomfort in a joint.
- Joint pain.
- Pain in a joint.
- Pain in the joint.
- Sensation of unpleasant feeling indicating potential or actual damage to some body structure felt in one or more joints, including small and big joints.
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 719.4
- Arthralgia (see also Pain, joint) 719.4
- allergic (see also Pain, joint) 719.4
- temporomandibular joint 524.62
- Arthrodynia (see also Pain, joint) 719.4