2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 718.82
Other joint derangement, not elsewhere classified, upper arm
- Short description: Jt derangment NEC-up/arm.
- ICD-9-CM 718.82 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 718.82 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Elbow joint hypermobility
- Elbow joint unstable
- Finding of elbow joint stability
- Flail elbow
- Flail joint of elbow
- Flail joint of L elbow
- Flail joint of left elbow
- Flail joint of R elbow
- Flail joint of right elbow
- Instability of elbow
- Ligamentous laxity of elbow region
- Little league elbow
- Little leaguers elbow
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM M24.829 Other specific joint derangements of unspecified elbow, not elsewhere classified