2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 717.0
Old bucket handle tear of medial meniscus
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Old bucket tear med men.
- ICD-9-CM 717.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 717.0 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 717.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 717.0: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M23.205 Derangement of unspecified medial meniscus due to old tear or injury, unspecified knee
- History of bucket handle tear of medial meniscus
- Old bucket handle tear of bilat medial meniscus
- Old bucket handle tear of bilateral medial menisci
- Old bucket handle tear of bilateral medial meniscus
- Old bucket handle tear of left medial meniscus
- Old bucket handle tear of right medial meniscus
- Old tear medial meniscus, bucket handle
- Old bucket handle tear of unspecified cartilage
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 717.0
- Tear, torn (traumatic) - see also Wound, open, by site
- meniscus (knee) (current injury) 836.2