2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 714.2
Other rheumatoid arthritis with visceral or systemic involvement
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Syst rheum arthritis NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 714.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 714.2 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 714.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 714.2: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M05.30 Rheumatoid heart disease with rheumatoid arthritis of unspecified site
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M05.60 Rheumatoid arthritis of unspecified site with involvement of other organs and systems
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M06.1 Adult-onset Still's disease
- Adult onset Still's disease
- Nailfold rheumatoid vasculitis
- Pericarditis secondary to rheumatoid arthritis
- Rheumatoid arthritis with multisystem involvement
- Rheumatoid arthritis with organ / system involvement
- Rheumatoid arthritis with rheumatoid heart disease
- Rheumatoid arthritis, systemic
- Rheumatoid carditis
- Rheumatoid heart disease
- Rheumatoid heart disease w rheumatoid arthritis
- Rheumatoid osteoperiostitis
- Rheumatoid vasculitis
- Rheumatoid vasculitis w rheumatoid arthritis
- Systemic rheumatoid arthritis