2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 704.9
Unspecified disease of hair and hair follicles
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Hair disease NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 704.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 704.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 704.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 704.9: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM L73.9 Follicular disorder, unspecified
- Disorder of hair
- Hair disease
- Hair follicle disease
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 704.9
- Disease, diseased - see also Syndrome
- hair (follicles) NEC 704.9