2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 701.5
Other abnormal granulation tissue
- Short description: Abnormal granulation NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 701.5 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 701.5 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Abnl granulation tissue
- Abnormal granulation tissue
- Granulation around vaginal fistula
- Granulation of skin
- Granulation of tissue
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM L92.9 Granulomatous disorder of the skin and subcutaneous tissue, unspecified