2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 696.3
- ICD-9-CM 696.3 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 696.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- A mild exanthematous inflammation of unknown etiology. It is characterized by the presence of salmon-colored maculopapular lesions. The most striking feature is the arrangement of the lesions such that the long axis is parallel to the lines of cleavage. The eruptions are usually generalized, affecting chiefly the trunk, and the course is often self-limiting.
- Pityriasis circinata (et maculata)
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM L42 Pityriasis rosea