2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 692.73
Actinic reticuloid and actinic granuloma
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Actnc retic actnc grnlma.
- ICD-9-CM 692.73 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 692.73 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 692.73.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 692.73: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM L57.1 Actinic reticuloid
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM L57.5 Actinic granuloma
- Actinic granuloma
- Actinic reticuloid
- Persistent light reaction
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 692.73
- Actinic - see also condition
- granuloma 692.73
- reticuloid 692.73