2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 676.24
Engorgement of breasts associated with childbirth, postpartum condition or complication
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Maternity Only Dx (12-55 years)
- Female Only Dx
- Short description: Breast engorge-postpart.
- ICD-9-CM 676.24 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 676.24 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 676.24.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 676.24: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O92.29 Other disorders of breast associated with pregnancy and the puerperium