2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 669.70
Cesarean delivery, without mention of indication, unspecified as to episode of care or not applicable
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Maternity Only Dx (12-55 years)
- Female Only Dx
- Short description: Cesarean deliv NOS-unsp.
- ICD-9-CM 669.70 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 669.70 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 669.70.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 669.70: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O82 Encounter for cesarean delivery without indication
- Cesarean delivery
- Cesarean section - pregnancy at term
- Deliveries by cesarean
- Delivery by cesarean hysterectomy
- Delivery by emergency cesarean section