2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 654.63
Other congenital or acquired abnormality of cervix, antepartum condition or complication
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Maternity Only Dx (12-55 years)
- Female Only Dx
- Short description: Abn cervix NEC-antepart.
- ICD-9-CM 654.63 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 654.63 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 654.63.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 654.63: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O34.41 Maternal care for other abnormalities of cervix, first trimester
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O34.42 Maternal care for other abnormalities of cervix, second trimester
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O34.43 Maternal care for other abnormalities of cervix, third trimester
- Abnl cervix in pregnancy
- Abnormal cervix affecting pregnancy
- Abnormal cervix in pregnancy
- Cervical polyp in pregnancy
- Cicatrix (scarring) of cervix, affecting pregnancy
- Cicatrix of cervix affecting pregnancy
- Cicatrix of cervix in pregnancy
- Polyp of cervix affecting pregnancy